SKYLINE SHORT SHELL; CLAY 38
|Availability:||Out of stock|
Not too casual, not too racy, the Skyline kit is a best seller for good reason. We've taken it upon ourselves to refine the whole package with an industry first, environmentally sustainable Bluesign certified approved fabric. And to provide best-in-class airflow and comfort, the Skyline shorts feature an increase in 2-way stretch fabric along the backside. Long praised for its combination of value and performance, the Skyline sees this mix get even more compelling.
- Ride Fit - Traditional waist, relaxed cut with versatile construction
- 95% Coolmax® Polyester/5% Lycra® Bluesign® certified approved fabric with warp & weft stretch material for excellent movement
- Woven open mesh throughout front of short allows superior airflow while maintaining abrasion resistance
- Available for purchase as a shell only or with the TLD AIR COMP liner w/ TMF® 4 hour pad
- Single TLD low profile snap button with Velcro backing ensures solid closure without added bulk
- New improved fit with revised rear 2-way stretch panel. Stretch panel also features breathable mesh for better cooling
- Slim TLD embossed Velcro waist adjusters provide snug, on-the-fly fit adjustments
- Inner waistband silicone grip keeps shorts from slipping down
- Outseam - 22 3/4"
- Fabric is certified Bluesign approved